Before registration, there are a few important notes for applicants. Please read carefully.
Tentative Admission Requirement & Schedule 2018
The International Program in Design and Architecture
PLEASE CHECK THE MOST UPDATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT ON INDA WEB-SITE.
1. High school certificate or equivalence:
Application have completed high school or passed the high school equivalent standard test (GED, ICGSE), or presently are in high school (Mathayom 6, grade 11-12 in the US system or year 11-13 in the British /IB system).
2. One of the following English proficiency test scores: TOEFL with a minimum 550 (paper-base) or 79 (internet-base) or IELTS with a minimum of 6.0 or CU-TEP with a minimum of 80 or Old SAT (Critical Reading) with a minimum of 400 or New SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing) with a minimum of 450 or CU-AAT* (Verbal) with a minimum of 400
3. One of the following Math test scores: Old SAT (Math) with a minimum of 550 or New SAT (Math) with a minimum of 570 or CU-AAT* (Math) with a minimum of 550 or
Other score internationally standard test accredited
* In case of submitting both English and Math scores from either CU-AAT or SAT, both scores must be from the same test date.
4. Test of Aptitude in Design: CU-TAD with a minimum of 50%
Personal work of art, craft and design in A4 size folder or binding with thickness not more than one inch. (Please see the details in the next page) 6. Application form with a 1,000 Baht non-refundable application fee.
7. Verbal Interview and Writing Test
1. The Purpose of a portfolio is to demonstrate your artistic ability as well as your organizational skill. The contents of the portfolio must demonstrate your versatility in different media – sketching, painting, collage, photography, etc. Architectural perspective and rending are neither required nor compulsory.
2. Portfolio reveals a great deal about the author. Be critical about what you put inside. Select only the best ones that represent your artistic sensibilities, passion and maturity of your thinking.
3. Special attention must be paid to the quality of reproduction of the original work. For instance, try to have your drawing scanned rather than photographing it by yourself. If scanning is not an option due to size of work, digital camera with a minimum of eight – ten mega pixel camera with appropriate lighting set up with suffice.
4. Do not submit any larger than A4 format. If you have oversize work, please have it professionally reproduce to A4 size. The thickness of the portfolio must not exceed one inch. Portfolio larger than the given dimension will automatically be rejected.
5. All the work shown in the portfolio must be exclusive made by you. Question of authenticity may result in a demonstration during interview.
6. Please refrain from including family or photo of trip from abroad.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understand the above information and would like to register now.